Any info for asian masseur in Atlanta?

atlbud

Ming at Wellness Massage on Holcomb Bridge near 400 gives an excellent massage.   Therapeutic only. 

Also, at Natural Spa on Buford Hwy most of the males there have been Asian.  Several years ago it was YMMV, but more recently its thereaputic only. 

And, Andy at Heavenly Feet on Cheshire Bridge is good too. 

Edited by ButchAtl
additional info

Thanks. Yeah. Most of the time i fpund only therapeutic only. Lol, but will try them. 

Also someone told me luxury facials in duluth at satellite blvd. Heard that they are open to give happy ending but haven't confirmed

2 hours ago, atlbud said:

Also someone told me luxury facials in duluth at satellite blvd. Heard that they are open to give happy ending but haven't confirmed

Alright. That just made me LOL right here at the airport. Luxury facials and happy endings. Two great things that were made for each other. 

• 5 months later...

Jiao has great therapeutic massages. I’ve been a bunch and only had Asian masseurs. Shao is an older Asian male and gives great deep massages. 

Would love to know if there are any updates on Asian spas with extras? I tried M Spa a few times and it was bleak. I don’t think Andy is at Heavenly Feet anymore. I haven’t seen his ads online. 

19 hours ago, GTC404 said:

Jiao has great therapeutic massages. I’ve been a bunch and only had Asian masseurs. Shao is an older Asian male and gives great deep massages. 

Would love to know if there are any updates on Asian spas with extras? I tried M Spa a few times and it was bleak. I don’t think Andy is at Heavenly Feet anymore. I haven’t seen his ads online. 

I recommend Owen (Yatelanda on Rent Massuer)  at Heavenly Feet.   The massage was excellent and I left happy.