Sergii or Peter in Chicago Area

Jayson03

Hi All. 
Looking for some advice. For those that might have seen both of these providers, maybe you could weigh in on which one you liked better and why. I read through what is available in the forum and can’t make up my mind. 

I am looking for a really good deep tissue massage to address training pain/mild injury. That is primary. If there is some sensuality then that is welcome but not required. Basically not being afraid to touch all areas.
No MT or HE needed. 

Peter https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31813/

Sergii or Sergio https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/32385/

Feel free to DM if you prefer. Thanks

Agreed. Sergii does a decent massage, but there is no hint of sensuality. I think i was draped the whole time. 

Peter will give you a great massage. No draping if you ask him to remove it (his table is heated). And he can be sensual without being sexual. Just tell him you want a deep tissue massage, without draping and he can feel free to roam wherever he wants. 

On 10/16/2023 at 6:35 PM, Chads said:

Personally I would recommend italiandanishman for an incredible therapeutic massage.  He also can do a combo with floor Thai work.  I've seen him quite a few times and he gives one of the best massages out there. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

100 percent recommend 

E is amazing  but a bit apples to oranges --

Peter and Sergii both eastern European -ish (Poland & Ukrane -- geography not my thing), are near O'Hare  and theraputic massage is 100-ish - just with Peter if he's into he'll be more handsy and HE without the upgrade. Never heard or experienced Sergii doing anything (I wish!)

• 3 weeks later...