Lucky Horseshoe

Guest greg
This topic is 8792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greg

I will be in Chicago next week and have heard of the Lucky Horseshoe, that the dancers are good and are "friendly". Can anyone tell me about this place or other places in Chicago and proper protocal. Thanks.

I enjoyed the Lucky Horseshoe very much, best time is the weekends, after 10pm. Nice selection of guys, good value for a buck tip, most are friendly, will kiss or hug or more. I found it to be the best of the places I checked out in Chicago. Not sure that the guys are into hooking up, seems to be more working for tips. Let us know how it goes.

Guest MrB

I like the Luck HorseShoe too, when I was in Chicago about a month ago. The guys are not as muscular as you'll find them at the Gaiety, but you get a lot more for a dollar tip. Some of them sell their private sessions for $100.

I also went to Madrigals, 5316 N. Clark, (773) 334-3033. They have better dancers in my opinion.

I'm sure you'll have good time...

Archived