Matt in NYC : A.K.A. (FITNESS4UU)

Guest BobinNYS
This topic is 8794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BobinNYS

Does anyone know of or had any experiences

with Matt from NYC whose AOL screenname is "FITNESS4UU"? Are his pictures true to life?

Thanks

Guest Wantescrt4

Yes---I have been with Matt--nice guy and the pictures are of him. The most incredible abs and ripped body I have ever felt. Go for it!

Guest BIGNFAT

Matt is Real . MATT IS HOT,HANDSOME,NICE AND INTELLIGENT

I have to tell you that Matt is the hottest guy I have ever met. Not only is he for REAL , but he is real. He is friendly , down to earth , intelligent and fun to be with. To add to that He has the hottest body and butt . Hung real big and is great to be with. He is a bucket of energy and is so sensual and sexual.

So yes hes real but dont pass it along. Its already very difficult to see him . He is very busy with his career endeavors , YES HE HAS A LEGITIMATE SUCESSFUL LIFE TO. So enjoy him when you see him , and tell him Bob misses him

thanks

Bob

Guest BobinNYS

RE: Matt is Real . MATT IS HOT,HANDSOME,NICE AND INTELLIGENT

Thank you so much...I had a good feeling about him and had hoped I was right. He does seem so sweet.

Thanks again.......

Archived