Dario in DC

2 hours ago, Hyattsville said:

I contacted him a year ago looking for HE and both N, he said that would be an extra $100 over his current rates. I told him that was too much for my budget. 

Thank you for the information! 

I didn't ask about MN, MT & HE, I foolishly assumed that his (new at the time) $150 price would have included it.  It did not.

Pros: Massage wasn't bad, pressure was decent, massage table was comfortable, studio set up in a room in his apt, the building was lovely, parking was easy and he's a decent looking guy.

Cons: The room was fully lit, like, ALL the lights were on, music was blah, personality was non-existent, not even a hint of sensual.  The only "hint" of anything I got was that he could be catty and cunty if you brought it out of her.  

Would not repeat and personally would not recommend based on my one time experience.  

54 minutes ago, FLJock said:

I didn't ask about MN, MT & HE, I foolishly assumed that his (new at the time) $150 price would have included it.  It did not.

Pros: Massage wasn't bad, pressure was decent, massage table was comfortable, studio set up in a room in his apt, the building was lovely, parking was easy and he's a decent looking guy.

Cons: The room was fully lit, like, ALL the lights were on, music was blah, personality was non-existent, not even a hint of sensual.  The only "hint" of anything I got was that he could be catty and cunty if you brought it out of her.  

Would not repeat and personally would not recommend based on my one time experience.  

Thank you so much! This is very helpful.