jagger

Guest eric
This topic is 8796 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest eric

About a year ago there was a dancer from Montreal called Jagger. He was extremely handsome with long dark hair. Does anyone know of his whereabouts ? I never had a chance to go with him. He seemed very popular. Can anyone who has gone with him tell me about the experience?

Guest caminoazul

Jagger de Montreal

Ah, Jagger -- what a stud! Your question brings back fond memories. I met Jagger at Campus in March 1998, and I think I spent about 2 hours with him in the side room. We set up a private for later that evening when he got off work. Fortunately, I was staying at the St. Andre, which is just around the corner from Campus. About 1 a.m. my French-Canadian "boyfriend" unexpectedly returned from visiting his family "up North." Needless to say, I was not in a position to have Jagger show up at that point, so I threw on my clothes and ran back to Campus to tell Jagger that I had to cancel. He seemed disappointed, although I did give him a pourboire for having disrupted his schedule.

Anyway, he gave me his telephone number, and I called him when I thought that I would be returning to Montreal. I was impressed that the phone number was actually his apartment, rather than some beeper or answering service.At the time,

probably nine months ago, he was living with his girlfriend and studying business administration.Unfortunately, that trip also fell through.

I subsequently "referred" a good friend to Jagger, who had a private that sounded great. (We're both into "straight," dominating types.If you're looking for more mutual affection, he's probably not for you.)

The latest I hear is that Jagger has "retired" from dancing, although I will probably take a stab at coaxing him out of retirement (at least for a night) when I get up there again. He is definitely one fine-looking lad, and is quite likeable as well.

Guest eric

RE: Jagger de Montreal

Thank you for nice reply. I would very much like if you could e-mail me his phone number. I live in Germany and I think Jagger remembers me very well. Best greetings ffrom eric

e- mail address : guad45@hotmail.com

Archived