Reviews a bit TOO Harmon-ized

Guest Skeptic
This topic is 8805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Skeptic

I was a bit surprised to read a hokey-sounding review of veteran gigolo Nick Harmon on April 18, and I'm even more surprised to read another today--exactly ten days later.

But the biggest surprise of all is how obvious it is that both were written by the same person. And I'm not talking about stylistic similarities either: the current review reads like a rough (or later) draft of last Tuesday's, with only tiny discrepancies here & there for variety's sake. It doesn't take Miss Marple to figure this one out.

Some of the details are intriguing, though. Describing Nick as being in his 20s is a hoot (roughly double the figure is more like it), but saying he's cut (when he's uncut) isn't the sort of mistake someone makes in reviewing himself.

Nick has done some feeble self-promotion on the MuscleService logbook in recent months, but if he's indeed behind the stuff over here, it means he's fishing in new waters.

Guest mickcool

Nick Harmon's duplicate review!

Maybe he's had "work" done and now looks half his age - it could happen! And maybe he found religion (Jewish or Moslem?!?!) and decided to get snipped - it could happen too!

Sorry - just a feeble attempt at humor . . .

Guest assmaster

RE: Nick Harmon's duplicate review!

NOT to mention the fact that he Does OR DID everything!!!!!!

I certainly recall him giving me a pretty good blow job and then riding on my Dick for about 30 minutes. And he certainly Was uncut.

And he is easily 40. And that Hair looks mighty suspicious!!!!!

Archived