Minneapolis, MN - October Recommendations?

DrivingGuy

Good afternoon, Gentlemen! 

In a few weeks I am headed north to visit family up in the Boundary Waters are of the state. As I have such a long drive to get to the airport, I am spending the evening in a hotel near the airport, catching my flight early the next morning. I would love to get any recommendations that you guys have for a good Masseur provider in the Twin Cities that provides a good massage with erotic elements. Not looking for a 'Deli' provider because I am looking for an actual massage to unwind after my drive from the middle of nowhere. 

I've read through the posts on this forum, but those which are not really old seem to be talking about people that are traveling through. 

If anyone has any recent experience, I would appreciate it. The last time I was in the state, I tried hiring a masseur, but after exchanging a lot of chat messages back and forth, the guy flaked on me. Here are a few that have caught my eye that appear to actually be local to the Twin Cities: 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Any feedback you have would be appreciated. If you would prefer to PM me with your feedback or other suggestions, please feel free to do so! 

Thanks, guys, and have a great day!