411 on Stelly London

BattleBot

Sadly he was unprofessional.  We agreed on a time and he cancelled on me with less than 24 hr noticed. I had SIM card issues but he did reach out to me on what’s app, however at midnight before our appointment (9am) the next day which I was asleep already. He gave no reasons…just a “sorry.”

It is what it is but just posting to let folks know if you are in London to avoid certain masseurs.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/20502/

He also asked me if I could come in at 8am instead of 9am to add more context so I’m certain it was not an emergency.

I agree he doesn’t owe me an explanation but it’s still very unprofessional to let me know at midnight that he had to cancel our appointment.

Well, I’ll leave it for folks on here to make up their own minds about the situation. I myself would never cancel or try to reschedule with a masseur on short notice unless I had a good reason. And I’m sorry if you disagree but midnight to 9am (mostly sleeping hours) is almost as bad as a no show. 

I’m just posting on here for awareness. I’m glad that these forum exist for real reviews unlike most of the fake ones on sites like masseur finder.

• 1 month later...