411 on XRobert

Chads

I took the plunge and saw him tonight. He isn't nearly as chiseled as the photos or in the same kind of shape. He's not hard on the eyes by any stretch, but he's not the photos either. I thought it was going to go badly at the beginning when he started with a massage gun, but actually it got pretty good and I was surprised by his skill. I don't think I'd repeat, but it really wasn't a bad experience at all.

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2023 at 3:58 AM, fs12395 said:

I took the plunge and saw him tonight. He isn't nearly as chiseled as the photos or in the same kind of shape. He's not hard on the eyes by any stretch, but he's not the photos either. I thought it was going to go badly at the beginning when he started with a massage gun, but actually it got pretty good and I was surprised by his skill. I don't think I'd repeat, but it really wasn't a bad experience at all.

He’s passing through my area on 11/18-11/22 and I’m interested in taking the plunge to see how his skill level is. It doesn’t appear he likes to have cum on his fave or chest though lol 

IMG_8006.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Saw him a couple nights ago and wouldn't repeat. He didn't come down to let me in the hotel even though you have to have a key, so I stood in the 35 degree weather until I could follow someone else in. He has a nice body but is not as cut in his pics, although that's not a big deal to me.  He used a massage gun (not well) for half the massage. HE was included in the $170 rate but so many upcharges for anything else that I ended up doing the HE entirely on my own while he rubbed himself a little. It was also only 45 minutes which is a pet peeve of mine, especially with rates on the rise. He didn't say 2 words the entire time. I definitely would not repeat.