Nick Tampa

Guest patrick
This topic is 8798 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just checked it out on AOL for you. I could not do anything with the first address, but the second one works just fine and I sent him an email asking him to check out this thread.

By the way, I know it's popular to bash AOL here, but, as a long-time, very happy AOL user, I feel compelled to mention that in most cases where you cannot mail to or reach an AOL user, it's because the person has chosen to limit his email himself. AOL provides a variety of ways to do this and a lot of people choose take advantage of some of the limits. Also, people change screen names all the time so, if you can't reach someone, they may have just deleted the name you were using.

I've found using AOL and IE5.01 together is a very happy combination for me. I travel extensively and use my PC all the time and I good connections and good speed all around and I have access to both all of the Internet/Web features I want (and a good browser, since I usually use IE5.01 outside of AOL) as well access to all of the features inside AOL. And, trust me, if you travel frequently and find yourself in a city on a night when you might want to go out and have fun, going into the local AOL M4M chatroom is usually a great way to both meet guys and get some very good information about where to go and what's happening.

And I've never found AOL to anti-gay at all. Sometimes they seem quite intent on keeping AOL profiles R-rated instead of X-rated, but these are public documents easily read by children of all ages and keeping them a little clean doesn't bother me at all.

Just my two cents -- I hope Nick contacts you.

Archived