Androkid in RI

Guest bosguy
This topic is 8803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Skeptic

Go to Muscleservice.com, find the Logbook, and do a search on 'Androkid,' 'Stone Hudson' & 'Cameron.' (Even though he's only been in the public eye since last spring, the Kid has used all of the above names--not out of any wish to deceive, but because he's still a bit naive about 'marketing,' and has the typical restlessless of the young. Remember, he just turned 20 a few months ago.)

Among all those names you ought to come up with about 10 reviews of guys who've actually been with him. It's important to make that distinction since he has caused quite a bit of controversy over the months, mostly from guys who found him too arrogant in his posts (a very mistaken impression I gather), or who were irritated by the wholesale swooning his pix inspired. By the end of 1999 he had been the subject of nearly 400 posts, a remarkable amount of attention for someone who has hardly begun his bb career. But if you have the patience to sift through it all, you'll see that the actual reviews (as opposed to speculation & completely unfounded 'opinion') range from very favorable to raves. One rave in late November/early December stands out in my memory.

Someone posted this picture, taken apparently just a few days ago.

http://www.message-board.net/upload/andro103.jpg

He seems to get hotter-looking every day, and even though he wouldn't normally be my type, I think he radiates something very special. (Also: check out those glutes and thighs! Extremely impressive in one so young, but, as with the calves, an area of the body where the genes play as much a part as pumping iron. Assmaster, are you watching?)

He's getting ready for his very first competition at the end of the month, and he's entering it, I'm glad to say, under his real name.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Skeptic

I gather he's going to LA a few days after the competition to be photographed for 'Playgirl'. If he manages to escape the allurements of LaLa Land, he ought to be coming to NYC for the weekend of 'Night of Champions' at the Beacon Theater (May 20). Reliable sources claim that he has already allowed his heroic young butt to be pleasured by a great, raspy sheep's tongue or two. . .

Guest nhmtnman1

Was with androkid last fall, macho kind of kid but willing to top if arranged in advance have vivid memories cant wait to see him again

• 2 weeks later...

Archived