411 on James visiting FL

Trick

2 minutes ago, Trick said:

The “European bi guy” in the text is a red flag for me.  Me thinks that if I wanted to be happy in the end, it’ll be DIY.

Let's see if anyone takes a plunge and reports his experience. Based on his profile reviews, I am more on the optimistic side of things and will give him a try when our paths cross. 

22 minutes ago, dctraveler said:

Let's see if anyone takes a plunge and reports his experience. Based on his profile reviews, I am more on the optimistic side of things and will give him a try when our paths cross. 

Wish me luck tonight 

Good communication… check 

Edited by Trick

2 hours ago, Rand said:

Don’t forget to report back 

Here’s a quick report.  There was nothing bad about the session, but there was nothing I enjoyed about it.  The happy middle I got was mechanical, although he provided assistance.

The pics were his but whoever took them knew how to get the best angles, got it?

Package?  How big can a 2-3 inch grower grow?  During our time, it did not  grow.  He said it was tired.

For 160, I got a decent massage.

Edited by Trick

7 hours ago, Trick said:

Here’s a quick report.  There was nothing bad about the session, but there was nothing I enjoyed about it.  The happy middle I got was mechanical, although he provided assistance.

The pics were his but whoever took them knew how to get the best angles, got it?

Package?  How big can a 2-3 inch grower grow?  During our time, it did not  grow.  He said it was tired.

Shucks a no go for me. Kudos for your feedback! 

11 hours ago, Trick said:

Thank your for your service 🫡

On 8/31/2023 at 10:56 PM, Trick said:

This was an excellent summary lmao 

• 2 months later...