Strongest Hands in OC

JD87

Save your money men and don’t do it!!  I feel like there’s too much filters on his photo and he looked different IRL as in I didn’t recognize him. He sent me a more recent one when I reach out. For someone claiming to be certified, his massage was terrible. Same strokes over and over again and he was definitely on his phone. He was mediocre in some areas, but the overall experience was so underwhelming. I should have gotten up and left. Never again!!

Edited by aeikaryoko

2 hours ago, aeikaryoko said:

Save your money men and don’t do it!!  I feel like there’s too much filters on his photo and he looked different IRL as in I didn’t recognize him. He sent me a more recent one when I reach out. For someone claiming to be certified, his massage was terrible. Same strokes over and over again and he was definitely on his phone. He was mediocre in some areas, but the overall experience was so underwhelming. I should have gotten up and left. Never again!!

This sounds god awful. You saved many other users on this forum from wasting our precious time and money, and kudos to you for your insight. 

Edited by dctraveler

Yeah unfortunately I also wasted my time, thankfully it wasn’t too expensive. He’s terrible at massage. I got a rub basically. He massaged my ass a lot. No way he’s certified. The HE is the only thing that was 1/2 way decent. His vibe creeped me the fuck out too. Weird massage room in a body sculpting place, someone was walking so loudly around too. His name is Anthony, here is his instagram: https://instagram.com/deodatianthonyyyyyy?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

the photo isn’t him. He’s very handsome though, great body. 

15 hours ago, JD87 said:

Yeah unfortunately I also wasted my time, thankfully it wasn’t too expensive. He’s terrible at massage. I got a rub basically. He massaged my ass a lot. No way he’s certified. The HE is the only thing that was 1/2 way decent. His vibe creeped me the fuck out too. Weird massage room in a body sculpting place, someone was walking so loudly around too. His name is Anthony, here is his instagram: https://instagram.com/deodatianthonyyyyyy?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

That's odd, he's a very good looking guy on his own and I like his thick build.  Absolutely no need to steal pics...maybe it's a privacy thing?  He should have just posted some headless shots.

He needs to get his own space or travel, hopefully he'll figure it out.

17 hours ago, JD87 said:

Sorry to hear about your poor experience.