Fuck Clubs

Guest Monopolizer
This topic is 8810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Monopolizer

I am making my long anticipated pilgramage to NYC and a friend of mine said we should visit some fuck clubs. I didn't get the chance to ask him what they are, what happens, etc.

Are they merely bathhouses? Or is it more than that?

By the way, I will be checking out the Gaiety. Any other recommendations for sexy venues would be very much appreciated.

If you look in the "Getting Off" section of HX magazine, or the "Subculture" section of Next Magazine (also at http://www.nextmagazine.net), there are short descriptions of private parties in New York. Some are for members only. Most restrict admission to some arbitrary standard of attractiveness, and may also enforce a theme (leather, men of color, etc). Some have an anything-goes policy; others enforce safe-sex guidelines; others are for j/o, or fisting-and-spanking, or some other specialized activity. I've never been to one, but from what I've heard things can get pretty hot and heavy. Maybe, if you go to a few, you can report back on what you find. Have fun, but please be safe.

Guest REGINA

Monopolizer,

Unless you're planning on seeing some staged shows, or take the Circle Line around Manhattan, or visiting family and friends, DO NOT visit NYC for the sex clubs. Believe me, it is not worth it! I go to what I can when I can, but the pickins are slimmer than the artist formerly known as Prince's waist. Go to Toronto or Los Angeles or even Iowa! (Coralville has a terrific bookstore, check out www/cruisingforsex.com) There's more action in ALL of those places than here. I only wish I had moved to the big apple a few years ago, before our Fuhrer Giuliani assumed the throne.

Sex clubs, SMECK CLUBS! There's a few bath houses (East Side Club-run by a bunch of bitchy queens; West Side Club-attended by a bunch of unflawed Chelsea boys with the depth of a serving platter; Mount Morris Bath-located in Harlem, never been there but wanna go, loaded with big hot throbbing black and latino dick, my favorite flavor!) but don't even think about bookstore sex since they're all out of business and the ones that still exist are not worth it.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE NYC and cannot imagine myself living anywhere else, but it used to be so hot and now is not, thanks to that fucking mouse (Disney or the mayor, you decide).

If you must come...travel light, bring traveler's checks and lots of singles for the Gaiety and Stella's...and make plans to do other things too!

Guest scotty

What about Jays in the village, granted, it's not listed as a sex club. I think it opens at around 4 am, you can bring alcohol, but you do have to check it.

I have not been there in a couple of years, but I did see alot of hot and heavy stuff going on there. They used to have little booths, that you could go into with whoever you wanted to hook up with. It's located in the Village, in the meat packing district.

I hope that it's still there. Good Luck.

Guest Monopolizer

Thanks for all the recommendations, guys.

Had a fabulous trip. Wasn't primarily going to NYC for gay sex venues, but wanted to have some fun in the evenings.

Did all the touristy stuff, since never been there before. Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, World Trade Center, NYSE (market was crashing so it was extra fun!), Tavern on the Green in Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art... Saturday Night Fever. Walked all over just to see the various neighborhoods...

Went to Gaiety on Tuesday night; my favorties were David and Matthew. Someone gave the fabulous Matthew a $100 tip. My friends liked it so much that we went again Wednesday night. Saw David on the street after the show going back with one of the patrons... Would have hired David and Matthew but boyfriend was in tow so it was not feasible...

Went to Splash, Barracuda, Stonewall Inn (historical curiosity). Didn't get a chance to go to Stellas.

Saw Joan Rivers on Park Avenue, the Mayor in Viceroy, bit player from Saturday Night Live on subway.... Kinda fun....

I love the city. Also went to some strip clubs in D.C., but didn't compare to Gaiety. One difference though, the patrons' hands were all over the dancers.

Guest Raffy

>Saw Joan Rivers on Park Avenue,

>the Mayor in Viceroy, bit

>player from Saturday Night Live

>on subway.... Kinda

>fun....

Wait a minute! You saw Giuliani at Viceroy!?!?!? That "where the boys are" restaurant at 18th and Eighth? What am I missing here?

Maybe you mean: the Mayor on park ave, bit player at viceroy, and Joan on the subway?? lol

Anyway, glad you had fun in my town...

bob

Guest REGINA

Glad to hear you had a good time! I, too, get a huge thrill over seeing a celebrity in the city. I know I'm just a big tourist at heart but I just love it.

As far as the "hands on" issue between NYC and DC strip clubs, it's a BIG difference. I'm very tactile and hate not being able to touch the merchandise.

Hope you get to see other NYC sites on your next visit. Maybe on your next trip the Big Apple will have regained its edge!

Happy trails... :-)

Guest Monopolizer

Our waitress told us he was friends with the owners. He came in had a drink with a cronie in the back corner and left. We saw his police contingent down the street at another place...

The waitress was griping about him... but it was fun staring back in the corner...

Archived