Opinions on Peter Pan Goes Wrong?

We saw Peter Pan Goes Wrong a couple of nights ago, and most of the theater goers seemed to be practically passing out laughing, but my beau and I didn't think it was that funny, just mainly dumb. I've always thought of myself having a good sense of humor, and usually enjoy comedies. I usually love slapstick, too. But I found the jokes mainly childish. The people behind us seemed to think this was the funniest play they'd ever attended, though. What was your opinion, if you've seen it?

I mostly concur. I thought that there were moments that were really funny, but for the most part, it was just schtick. There was a scene with the narrator (I saw Neil Patrick Harris) interacting with a kid in the audience during one of the "This is not funny" moments. And it wasn't...although the audience was beside themselves. When the one performer stepped onto the table, and was knocked out and hung there upside-down until the end of the act, I really laughed, because I didn't see it coming, but too much of it was too obvious. I did LOVE the fact that they brought the stage crew out for the curtain call, because those folks were REALLY busting their asses. I have a true fondness for Peter Pan, it was my third broadway show with Sandy Duncan, so I am glad to have seen it, but it should have been in one act. The Cottage, playing now at the Hayes with Eric McCormick is a decent farce, but again...could have been shortened to one act.