411 Kingmidas

colonexstacy

Spill the beans guys. I wrote to him and there's no way I will have a session with him because I got the biggest red flag of all,  I mean even Betsy Ross couldn't have sown this one. He wanted to know what my stats are. LOL. 

This was my response to him a word for word... My stats are whatever your rate is!!! 

I was so proud of myself for that one. Lol. Anyhow what gives with this guy

239328_1691985483_jw2kruz653.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I had a mediocre experience with him years ago and would not repeat. Yet other contributors here have sung his praises. Seems he’s very much a “your mileage may vary” provider, depending on the day’s circumstances and, perhaps, the client’s “stats”.

He’s certainly entitled to treat clients (and potential clients) as he sees fit, and we’re entitled to take our business elsewhere. 

40 minutes ago, mds1 said:

I think there might be two different King Midas’s. I’ve hired the one from Rent Men and those pictures are different than the massage guy linked above. 

If that's the case I'm sorry for the confusion. It can be difficult to tell one headless muscular torso from another...

Edited by Dolman

1 hour ago, colonexstacy said:

thanks that is all i needed to know

Actually that wasn't all I needed to know. I thought so. But after contacting him I know even more. He wants $300 and a deposit upfront from first time clients. Well I guess it won't be a second time because a second time needs to be followed by a first as is my case.