What would you sell or buy on Shef app?

marylander1940

OP note: it allegedly doesn't need to be ethnic food 

Certainly it's a way to get homemade food prepared by people who grew up using original recipes.

HIW2.gif

mother_and_daughter_at_home_in_the_kitch
WWW.SALON.COM

Enjoying your favorite home cooked meals just got a lot easier — and more satisfying

bd90bb00-2e31-47eb-bb53-1d87d2ba4036_she

R0hew0PS-K3ANdw94SiXaBJraqRqeIIluA9YKkPD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shef looks like something my mom would enjoy doing. She was delivering groceries on app services, but there’s not enough work or any decent paying orders available to keep her busy. I’ll have to share this with her, and try it myself sometime.

Edited by Simon Suraci
Autocorrect changed back to “Shef”

When I think of authentic home cooked meals, I think of Pot Roast, Roast Turkey, Fried Chicken, Veal Marsala, Cheese & Onion Perogies, and Bellinis.  I would be hesitant to order from a service that gives preference to one gender over another.  My father did the majority of the cooking in my household growing up, so I have no hangups towards male chefs.

My main concern would be hygiene issues. Would these home chefs be complying with state and local food safety guidelines? I think I'd rather get the direct number to a well run ghost kitchen. Or just give expensive bottles of alcohol to a good home cook/friends. They will knock your socks off. Maybe in more ways than one. 🤪

The gay community can host a banquet like no other. Remember to socialize with people who know how to do more than just suck 🚀