411 Miami Homework assignment

colonexstacy

School starts again on September 5th the day after Labor Day and I have an assignment. Although I'm 62 years old. Remember how if you were like me in grade school and middle school and high school  onward with a GED or possibly entrance to your first semester of college when you didn't study and then the teachers suddenly said we're going to have a pop quiz and you had to give somebody a blowjob if they were sitting next to you if they would let you cheat off their papers. I would always sit next to Jim Leopold (fictious name) who was the hottest guy ever and could fill out a pair of 501  jeans without his left and right leg. I told him I would blow him if he would just let me copy his answers. The following day he moved his desk next to mine. Anyhow I digress. I need you guys to help me with my assignment. Yes I'm going to cheat. I'm asking you for answers.

I do not want to have an overnight where I sit from now at 11:15 on a Saturday night up until 8:00 Sunday morning look at her all these damn ads. I never saw so many ads for Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood Fla, Wilton Manors, and Palm Beach where even a trans, binary, sexually fluid, limited English comprehension provider can rent on A1A with supplemented income from RM. 

I do want an overnight with whomever you wonderful dear discerning  clients such as myself would recommend.

Please save my ass from all this study. There are over 500 men and others becoming men to choose from. I'll return the favor. I have no idea how but it sounds responsible and the civil thing to do.

Thanks in advance. So?