StrongManlyTouch in NY

Quiet

Saw him about a year ago.  He requires a phone conversation to book, and offers therapeutic or erotic options at different price points.  Erotic was spendy for sight unseen, so as a first shot I took the therapeutic.  He wore a loose tee and shorts so I can't say the body isn't as depicted, but my impression was his pix show a much better body than he has now.  I also found him really unattractive.  I don't know how to say that in a way that isn't judgemental, but I was really glad I booked the therapeutic because I had no interest in any erotic action with this provider when I met him in person.  We actually chatted about face pix (I usually send one unsolicited before a new meet) and he won't provide one in his ad or by request.

To the good, the massage was fine I guess, in a tiny but neat and clean space in Midtown West.  He's pleasant to talk to.  Would not repeat, though.

• 6 months later...
On 8/13/2023 at 7:12 AM, Italiano said:

I wish there was some poster here who had a recent positive experience. @NYCgymfit apparently is no longer posting...

I love his pics.

I know I'm late to this, but thought I'd chime in with my experience.  I saw him a little under a year ago.

First, he's very nice, very calm, and I remember him being easy to reach/book with.  Massage was probably around a C-.  He won't do a single thing more than give you a mediocre massage unless you agree to pay more.  I'd almost rather have a will-they-won't-they energy the whole time than to pay for something certain, but that's just my "thing" when it comes to some of the reasons I like getting a massage.

It feels a little weird to remark on how he may have changed (for the worse) since he took his last set of photos, but it also feels equally weird that someone is okay with using photos that are more than a decade old.  But, I will say, the pics don't resemble the person.  BUT I WILL ALSO SAY, he's handsome, he's muscular.  Just kind of overall felt like he knew how to convince someone to overlook him using old photos AND to pay more for a different experience, which isn't cool to me.  

Feel free to DM me with any questions.