Anyone have info on Scott and Jacob - based out of NYC, but traveling

I’ve met up with Scott. Probably the most underwhelming, cold, robotic 60mins I have ever spent with a masseur.  
There was absolutely zer0 charisma, personality or any depth to the massage.   I LOVE getting massages, I would probably say that I’m slightly addicted, but this one, I couldn’t wait for it to be over.  

Alright, well since I had already booked for the 4-handed massage, I went ahead and went to the appointment.  I set my expectations VERY Low.  Needless to say, the comments are correct.  Disappointing for sure.  In fact, I am going to have to look for someone else to give me an actual massage tomorrow.

On 8/11/2023 at 2:32 PM, questbear said:

Alright, well since I had already booked for the 4-handed massage, I went ahead and went to the appointment.  I set my expectations VERY Low.  Needless to say, the comments are correct.  Disappointing for sure.  In fact, I am going to have to look for someone else to give me an actual massage tomorrow.

This is exactly how I felt after leaving Scott.  I think I got one the next day from my regulars.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Midtownm4m said:

Any info on Jacob? Most of these are about Scott

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/45723/

I believe Questbear said he had a 4 hands booked and was also disappointed.  
If you decide to pull the trigger please report back.  
On a personal note there’s something about Jacob’s face that I just don’t like. 

7 minutes ago, FLJock said:

I believe Questbear said he had a 4 hands booked and was also disappointed.  
If you decide to pull the trigger please report back.  
On a personal note there’s something about Jacob’s face that I just don’t like. 

Ah! I do see that now on the 4 hands.. guess both are consistently lackluster! 

I’ve never seen Jacob but saw “Scott” about 10 years ago and these same photos were out of date then. As others have noted it was terrible. I should have just paid and left. He went heavy into the “sensual” aspect of the massage and I had absolutely zero interest in that with him. Zero.