Igor Visiting DC

dctraveler

24 minutes ago, Gps said:

Scheduled outcalls from him just today.  He told me a specific time,  I texted on time he said to get him Uber.  I asked him if he is ready. He said yes then did not come.  What a waste of time and money. 

Did you pay more than just his uber ride? Wow so sorry this had to happen to you... As the saying goes, karma is a bitch. 

• 3 weeks later...

Wish I had seen this before booking.  Everything on here is spot on.  Best part of the massage was the table and that’s it.  He’s unfriendly, and I can’t cut him a break for maybe a language barrier since he’s Czech because plenty of other masseurs are also not native English speakers, and are at least friendly and make you feel welcome.  There was nothing warm about him.  The massage itself was well below average.  Did not leave relaxed or happy.  

3 minutes ago, Caltex said:

Wish I had seen this before booking.  Everything on here is spot on.  Best part of the massage was the table and that’s it.  He’s unfriendly, and I can’t cut him a break for maybe a language barrier since he’s Czech because plenty of other masseurs are also not native English speakers, and are at least friendly and make you feel welcome.  There was nothing warm about him.  The massage itself was well below average.  Did not leave relaxed or happy.  

Sorry to hear this and appreciate your feedback. 

• 3 weeks later...