3/17 Gaiety

Guest brandon
This topic is 8837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest brandon

did anyone go the last couple of nites?

any good suggestions for a private this

weekend? (was he able to cum between shows?)

Guest assmaster

Yah I was there.

Lots of Bad Boys from Canada.

Didn't have any YET.

Tristan looks delicious from my vantage point. And also Todd from Boston. Jamie/Jaime/Carlos from Miami is there, and he's just about the cutest thing since sliced tamales.He is also a really nice guy and very profesional A true courtesan.I assume he will be there next week as well.He is so cute and perfect that he reminds me of a KUPEE DOLL.

Next week Christopher from MTL will be there and his friend Kevin. Both VERY bad BOYS. Just the kind I love to spank.

When I get any better info I'll Post a Review and also reply here.

Have fun and don't forget to wipe the drool(or whatever) off your chin.

Guest assmaster

Had Tristan back to my apt.

Very cute, very sexy

I am sure that he is usually a 15 minute hand job guy but I made it clear that I wanted MORE and he agreed.

He is one of the best dancers at the Gaiety. Very confident.

Considering that most of them do nothing Tristan was very accommodating.

Guest assmaster

Ask NYOb he had him on Friday. I was almost trampled in the rush. I had Tristan and Christopher. Both were excellent.

Guest brandon

It sounds like you had a great weekend.

Can you give us some more details of the

of the private shows with Christopher and

Tristam? was either into kissing or oral?

what is the best legal way to express that

you want more than the usual hand job?

Guest assmaster

If you want it all go with Christopher. He is a very bad boy and will do everything but top. He wants to do a double with me. Him fucking a girl while I fuck him. Could be interesting. He loves his ass played with (and in).

Tristan was also very accommodating. He shot a big load with my finger way up his ass. The look on his face was amazing. Sort of "Wow that was great, now I get it!"

Christopher is there all this week. Tristan has gone back to MTL

Hey Sam,

Todd is a really nice, no-attitude, hot looking guy. I don't do all that much with the Gaiety boys when I go with them, but I really enjoyed my unrushed session with this guy. I will definitely see him again when he returns to the Gaiety.

And as for trampling Assmaster, I think he was too enamoured with Tristan to have noticed anything that was going on.

I'm confused. Duh!!! Assmaster mentions his great time with Christopher but he doesn't appear in your reviews. Is he a last minute replacement?

Christopher, and his friend, Kevin are on this weeks lineup at the Gaiety. They started on Monday 3/20 and will be there all week.

Christopher and Kevin came into town early to spend time with some favored friends. Christopher spent some time with Assmaster, and I had the pleasure of spending time with Kevin.

Enjoy them this week. God Bless Canada! God Bless Quebec!

Guest brandon

This communication is great information. It is

very helpful to have an idea on what to expect

from some of the dancers. hopefully, we can

discuss as many details as possible, especially,

asap after one's private in order to see these

guys before they leave town.

THANX FOR THE HELP.

Guest assmaster

We do our best at keeping you all informed.BTW,

Trying these guys out for you all is getting expensive (not to mention tiring),so if you want to chip in feel free.

Archived