Chicago: young Asian masseurs descend

claym

Hi.  I believe I have in the past read comments of a traveling group of Asian boys who are kept together and work together.  There are 4 - 5 now advertising on RM in Chicago.  One is 6'0" and particularly stunning.  I however noticed the same pic for that of another of this group of boys.  I also saw a comment for another of them that alleged he was not the same boy the client had signed up for.  Are these boys to avoided at all costs?  FaceTime beforehand?  Have others had good experiences with what could be a traveling troupe?  Please advise and thanks.

I have no issues with these travelling group of Asians.  They have a set range of $$ already and it hearkens back to how Taiwanese and Thai male massage places operate in their respectice countries on where there is a stable of boy/men to choose or given. 
As long as they massage and extras are within the scope of the set prices(their particular business model) …good to go.
I’ll take a gander at the Chicago RMasseur page and see if any are familiar or if they’ve passed by Los Angeles already.   

Edited by TennisPro35