Rubontheroad Eric and Andy in Orlando

hdboy

They’re on the road often and I saw them both during a SFL visit recently.  Massage skills were decent and at the end you get a rub and a tug.  It was a little awkward because you could tell they are a couple and one was enjoying the massage more than the other, my hands could definitely tell.  Overall if you’ve never had a 4 hands I would recommend them, but I’m sure there are better.  

My goodness. They’ve been in the business a while now. The Latino dude used to fly solo until he picked up his boy. And that was at least 15 years ago. He offered more sensual menus before shacking up with his man. Interesting to know they at least do an HE these days. One time I went to them and they *gasp* DRAPED me. Hopefully they’ve left all that behind. 😆

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2023 at 10:25 PM, FLJock said:

They’re on the road often and I saw them both during a SFL visit recently.  Massage skills were decent and at the end you get a rub and a tug.  It was a little awkward because you could tell they are a couple and one was enjoying the massage more than the other, my hands could definitely tell.  Overall if you’ve never had a 4 hands I would recommend them, but I’m sure there are better.  

Which one was enjoying it more?  Maybe I should hire them solo first.  Haha

2 hours ago, hdboy said:

Which one was enjoying it more?  Maybe I should hire them solo first.  Haha

The latino one was a lot more interactive, or at least way more into me.  The other one was pretty much just there when it came to the sensual/HE part.  

I left happy too and they were my first 4hands so I didn't have anything to compare it to.  I've done 2 more since, and they're currently in 2nd place.  They did work well in sync, so there's that.