Arabmassage

Lfeegrin

8 hours ago, FLJock said:

He was a little heavier than his pics.  Massage was deep tissue and enjoyable, but I remember him being very sweaty.  Got sensual/erotic at the end but he got too excited, and well…

I saw him last night.  I thought he was far sexier than his photos and he couldn't have been sweeter.  Concur with your other comments.  

On 7/24/2023 at 9:31 PM, FLJock said:

He was a little heavier than his pics.  Massage was deep tissue and enjoyable, but I remember him being very sweaty.  Got sensual/erotic at the end but he got too excited, and well…

I can only imagine good things when massuers be "too" excited lol

On 7/25/2023 at 4:31 AM, FLJock said:

Did he try to upsell you during the massage for the erotic component, like with @Gooberman or was it included in the price? Did you ask beforehand?

I was interested until I heard he upsells. It is such a turn-off

36 minutes ago, Wolfer said:

Did he try to upsell you during the massage for the erotic component, like with @Gooberman or was it included in the price? Did you ask beforehand?

I was interested until I heard he upsells. It is such a turn-off

He didn’t do the upsell bit.  I would have been completely turned off by it as well.

I rarely ask what’s included in the price.  If they quote a rate and have erotic checked off then that’s what I’m expecting unless it’s specifically spelled out in the ad.  

It’s been working for me lately, so if it ain’t broke why fix it?  I think if you ask about payment for extra services it implies you’re OK with paying a la carte, IMHO

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, FLJock said:

I know things have gotten expensive but the level of delusion from some of there providers recently is staggering.  
I blame RM in part for their “ask me” rate option. 

The best part is that he has reviews and none of them paid him more than $225 and that was in April. 🤷🏻‍♂️

7 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

I've been texting with him. He wants $325 for an erotic massage - ($275 if he keeps his underwear on). 

I told him that was more than I would pay, as I can get a sensual/erotic massage for $200-$250. 

He was very polite. If he can get guys to pay him an extra $50 to take his underwear off, more power to him! 

This means that he doubled his prices in one month!