YordanLatino in Houston

bobsboy51

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 7:08 AM, bobsboy51 said:

Anyone taken him for a spin?  Those vids are fire!

I just took Yordan for a spin and I’m happy to report he’s a great find! 

Yordan has been on my must-see list for a while and I can say I have no regrets.  Since we were both in the Galleria area, he was able to accommodate me within an hour of contacting him. When I opened the door, I was mesmerized by the muscle. His arms and chest are thick and solid like a physique competitor. He knew I was into muscle and was happy to oblige me as part of our massage experience. But Yordan is more than a hot body.  He has excellent massage technique, making sure I was ok with the pressure throughout. And this man knows how to properly go deep.  I might have wore him out. 😂. He’s also a great conversationalist.  At the end of our session we enjoyed a nice chat about our dogs, the business and potential cities for him to visit.  I’ll definitely book with him again. PM me if you’re considering hiring and would like more information. 

Note: This session started as a massage appointment through Yordan’s RentMasseur ad.  But as we got into the session, I upgraded to full service. Thus, I’m leaving this in the Deli for 411. 

Edited by Hot4latin

• 5 months later...