https://rentmasseur.com/HandSam

Terpmaniac

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to be or service here :)

I hired him for a 60minute out-call massage earlier this month (2023 July; $200). Massage on bed, but he came prepared with a face cradle. His present RMass pics accurately depict the person who shows up at your door. 8"-ish uncut tool which he prefers to use as a top. HandSam is friendly and has a brain; meaning that you could have a non-vapid conversation with him after the massage. One physical attribute that might put fellows off is HandSam's somewhat high-pitched laugh; laugh mind you, not high-pitched voice. MT yes. HE yes. He might be open to "extras" if you're his type.

As for the massage itself, I'm of mixed mind. Masseur is a sturdy fellow who favors deep pressure himself, so he can deliver for those seeking firmness. The actual massage veered toward the sensual/erotic and less toward the therapeutic. I'd recommend HandSam to those who are, firstly, into his looks and physical assets, and secondly, looking for a mostly sensual/erotic experience. 

n.b.: masseur is having a rough patch at this time; I'd say he's one of those NYC fellows who is worth supporting.

Edited by ChelseaWest
Additional comment.

• 2 months later...
On 7/24/2023 at 5:03 AM, ChelseaWest said:

Glad to be or service here :)

I hired him for a 60minute out-call massage earlier this month (2023 July; $200). Massage on bed, but he came prepared with a face cradle. His present RMass pics accurately depict the person who shows up at your door. 8"-ish uncut tool which he prefers to use as a top. HandSam is friendly and has a brain; meaning that you could have a non-vapid conversation with him after the massage. One physical attribute that might put fellows off is HandSam's somewhat high-pitched laugh; laugh mind you, not high-pitched voice. MT yes. HE yes. He might be open to "extras" if you're his type.

As for the massage itself, I'm of mixed mind. Masseur is a sturdy fellow who favors deep pressure himself, so he can deliver for those seeking firmness. The actual massage veered toward the sensual/erotic and less toward the therapeutic. I'd recommend HandSam to those who are, firstly, into his looks and physical assets, and secondly, looking for a mostly sensual/erotic experience. 

n.b.: masseur is having a rough patch at this time; I'd say he's one of those NYC fellows who is worth supporting.

Thanks for all the details!!  He does look quite amazing!