411 on TantricShaman

francisssgorg

18975_1624624805_2v976kmgc5.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I've had him once, his "massage" was different. It was decent and satisfying based on his client's reviews on the site. He also has a podcast about his practices. I wasn't totally satisfied with what happened, because nothing happened 😂 jk.. but maybe because it was for a short period and like his basic package stuff.. Maybe I'd try him again but not until I've gathered some intel... Any experiences to share? 

My one and only experience--which is probably 5 to 8 years ago--was similar to yours.  A lot of woo-woo stuff--chanting, waving feathers about, incense--that didn't amount to much of anything--and I wasn't touched that much physically.  (For a massage, it was somewhat hands-off.) It was an easy decision not to repeat. 

It's not for everyone, I'll say that.  I decided to go for the ride and enjoyed twice but it's something I'd have to be in the mood for as opposed to doing all the time. 

I saw him twice out of town and it was on a hotel bed both times with a couple of years in between (pre-COVID and again this past January)..  Normally I don't care for the hotel bed for a massage but he did some things that I enjoyed that he really couldn't replicate as well on a table that I liked although there were also some components that I thought would be better on a table.

Again, not my normal choice but I would repeat again.

I've seen Alex many times over many years though I haven't seen him since covid. His background is indigenous South American and he's an actual shaman. So yeah, a lot of drums, chanting, incense, etc. which is authentic for him. It's very little typical massage but rather an experience that you lean in and let go into. I've also done leather (leather not feather) sessions with him which were very sexually charged. 

It's not for everyone and not for anyone looking for rub n tug (or a typical hour deep tissue with release). Admittedly it took a couple of sessions in the beginning before I understood what it was and wasn't. 

Tantric by definition has a spiritual component but the term has been bastardized and lost its meaning. We discussed that on occasion and his frustration around that point. That said, his ad doesn't give you much to go on so some of that misunderstanding is on him. It's likely those who book have different expectations. I kept going back because I appreciated the experience and focus on my well being. And I find him sexy af. 😁

@guyfouryou in all fairness, even though I did not achieve some sort of sexual climax 😂, I felt relaxed and even though it sounds absurd, I feel like I was cleansed in some way. I felt lighter.. Though the body connection thing that we did, I did end up having blue balls 😂😂😂😂 that's why I'm a bit curious if he can do more than the "healing" aspect of the session 🤣 anyways he's also a sexy looking guy. Not for everybody but I think he knows his target market... 

I have seen him a few times and I must say that the experience was out of this world. It was different, it was super charged - however, I went in with an open mind and knew it wasn't going to be a typical massage. The leather massage was amazing and when I left I felt completely relaxed and energized. 

12 hours ago, francisssgorg said:

@guyfouryou in all fairness, even though I did not achieve some sort of sexual climax 😂, I felt relaxed and even though it sounds absurd, I feel like I was cleansed in some way. I felt lighter.. Though the body connection thing that we did, I did end up having blue balls 😂😂😂😂 that's why I'm a bit curious if he can do more than the "healing" aspect of the session 🤣 anyways he's also a sexy looking guy. Not for everybody but I think he knows his target market... 

Yeah sure I get it. I guess I've seen him maybe 20 times and there might have been 3 with release but not a physical climax. Not sure if that makes sense or how your experience felt.

For others reading this thread, it's difficult to describe. He can be both dominating and caring. I've only encountered one other provider (London) that was similar. For anyone thinking of seeing him its important not to "monitor" what he's doing-- is that a drum? Is that incense? It's best to get out of your thinking brain and lean into the rhythm of the drum beat or the smell of the incense and turn your brain off. It can be pretty hard to do, plus part of the excitement of seeing a new masseur are things like: how and where is he touching my body, are there hints of eroticism to come, when do things turn sexy. Those thoughts are thrilling and exciting. I love it but not really the situation here. Oh, and if you're 100% alpha type or must be in control then save your money for a masseur lol. 

BTW, def NOT criticizing your experience @francisssgorg! YMMV is always the rule! I tend not to comment in the forums unless I have questions or first hand so with Alex I felt I should share my experience. 

He really is good. 

In the past 2 months, I’ve learned to appreciate the meaning of YMMV. As a birthday treat, I had a massage from a well-recommended masseur and it was ‘meh’ at best. 🤷‍♂️ I left feeling like I had wasted my time and money and I couldn’t put my finger on where it went wrong  

However, tonight was different with TantricShaman. There was a great connection and I left feeling amazing. You have to go in with an open mind and embrace how different the experience is. I did and it was very satisfing.

I will repeat.