Enriconi

Penn7

14 minutes ago, Penn7 said:

Currently in DC. No reviews yet but I love the photos... Anyone met him? Feel free to PM :)

21521_1470767827_c8crfurnen.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Stunning!  "Relax while I work you over" & "I use my whole body on yours" does it for me.  Let us know if you meet and tell him to cum to NYC.  

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

Stunning!  "Relax while I work you over" & "I use my whole body on yours" does it for me.  Let us know if you meet and tell him to cum to NYC.  

I did Google image searches on his pics. Most of the 7 had no image source online (which is usually a good thing!). One pointed back to the ad, and one was of model Gabriel Burger. So now I don't know what to think..  The guy in the other 6 out of 7 pics is very attractive.

gabrielburger_cristianomadureira_04.jpg
WWW.OHYESIAM.COM

The mantra of the fabulous

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

I made an EDIT to original post: Only 2 reviews (1 from this year, 1 from 2016). Not zero reviews. The one review from this year lists a higher rate than what he told me via text today (today he gave the same rate as in the ad, $160 an hour). 

4 minutes ago, Penn7 said:

I made an EDIT to original post: Only 2 reviews (1 from this year, 1 from 2016). Not zero reviews. The one review from this year lists a higher rate than what he told me via text today (today he gave the same rate as in the ad, $160 an hour). 

Wonder what extras he offers & how much they are!

5 minutes ago, Penn7 said:

Maybe the higher rate includes extras?  Why do these guys have to include a picture that is not of them?  If all of the other pics are of Enriconi who is a stunner, why must he include a fake one?  It ony makes them lose credibility.  

Just now, Redwine56 said:

Maybe the higher rate includes extras?  Why do these guys have to include a picture that is not of them?  If all of the other pics are of Enriconi who is a stunner, why must he include a fake one?  It only makes them lose credibility.  

His profile is offline/deactivated - the ad is still up but the phone number is no longer available through it. The $ rates are the same as magictouchbyM. Their distances from me are 0.6 mile different. The age, height & weight listed are very similar. A recent thread about magictouchbyM is here: 

21521_1470767827_c8crfurnen.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

200491_1675217169_a69sanuqct.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

• 1 month later...