Advertising on massuer sites and rentmen...

Patrocles

For me, no. The majority of those I tried who had ads on both did not have good massage skills and leaned more towards erotic services. If you are looking for a more erotic experience it’s a good way to sus out a “masseur” who offers that situation. If you’re actually looking for a great, skilled, massage experience you’re more likely to be disappointed. In my anecdotal experience, anyway.

I’m one of the few who offers a high quality therapeutic massage across platforms. Ask any of my clients. I advertise on MasseurFinder, RentMasseur, RentMen, and others. I offer the whole range of services, but my massage quality never suffers when a client is hiring me for massage, even when they are also hiring me for more (time and rate apply to each).

Agreed, it’s uncommon to find a good massage provider who advertises in all of those places, but we do exist.

19 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

I’m one of the few who offers a high quality therapeutic massage across platforms. Ask any of my clients. I advertise on MasseurFinder, RentMasseur, RentMen, and others. I offer the whole range of services, but my massage quality never suffers when a client is hiring me for massage, even when they are also hiring me for more (time and rate apply to each).

Agreed, it’s uncommon to find a good massage provider who advertises in all of those places, but we do exist.

Yay!!!  Another one out there like me, who actually does the work.... 😁

I have had a few that I think did a good job at both the therapeutic and sensual that listed on multiple sites.  I have been to a couple of LMTs that have started doing more sensual body work and port/OF to supplement their income.