London - coradini and bearsoul

Joey442

• 1 month later...

Coradini was ok. At the time he was working out of his bedroom and I have a vague memory of the table being set up between two beds so it wasn't the best environment. I can't say I found it particularly memorable.

Bearsoul I haven't seen myself, I did contact him once but he never responded but have heard good things from others. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 2:48 AM, tallclaude said:

Bearsoul is by far, the best masseur I had in London. Great guy and a great massage. DM me if you need more details. 

I'm not the OP but would it be okay for me to DM you about Bearsoul or vice versa? Curious to know what the experience is like.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a tremendous massage with Bearsoul.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

It was as good as I remembered it from years ago. Great location (Vauxhall), space (clean apartment), and massage (therapeutic and sensual, but as always, YMMV). It was really easy to coordinate times with him.

If you like your men tall, strong and beefy, then he's your guy. If I lived in London, Kev would be a habit. 

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, Joey442 said:

I booked Bearsoul in the end - agree with what tallclaude said above - had a great time! 😁

I’m so pleased to hear that you had a great time. He’s a keeper. Shame that I live in the US…