Tito was AMAZING

BeefyDude

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/35723/

He was freaking amazing !!!!  One of the single BEST therapeutic massages I have had.

If you are looking for anything sensual, you wont get it

If you are looking or light fluffy pressure, you wont get it

If you are looking for a nude/shirtless guy, you wont get it

However, if you are looking for an amazing DEEEEEP tissue massage from a man who is obviously skilled and can deliver then you WILL get that

I will be booking another visit before he leaves.

Only negative/weird thing is his pricing:  60 mins is $120 while 90 mins is $240 (WTF $120 more for 30 mins - I dont get that)

I know alot on here won't book with someone who doesn't;t offer any sensual etc - and that is their choice.  I knew that walking into this and was very much happy with the experience.

I 100% recommend him!!!!!

I’ve met him once. Agree with your comments. Amazing deep tissue. Only thing I didn’t like (I knew it would only be therapeutic) was that he asked me to give him the green light before I came to his door. Sat in my car for 7 minutes past appointment time. No big deal. Finally asked to come in. When I got dressed and walked out, noticed that I was shorted by  about 10 minutes. Not a huge deal but do expect the full time and these small issues have kept me from becoming a repeat. 

Edited by Michael PhD

• 7 months later...
On 6/26/2023 at 9:17 AM, Michael PhD said:

I’ve met him once. Agree with your comments. Amazing deep tissue. Only thing I didn’t like (I knew it would only be therapeutic) was that he asked me to give him the green light before I came to his door. Sat in my car for 7 minutes past appointment time. No big deal. Finally asked to come in. When I got dressed and walked out, noticed that I was shorted by  about 10 minutes. Not a huge deal but do expect the full time and these small issues have kept me from becoming a repeat. 

HMMM  not my experience at all.   In fact I booked twice while he was in town.  He just texted me saying  he is back.  I'm definitely booking again

Just wished a TAD bit of sensual and/or shirt off at least