Justin in Dallas

Simon Suraci

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/37629/

Justin’s above thread is expired, so I’m starting a new one. I saw Justin earlier this year. If any others have feedback, please share, positive or otherwise. My experience was a profound flop. Justin is a nice guy, nothing against him personally at all. He’s pleasant. He just doesn’t provide a worthwhile massage experience. Everything about the experience felt to me like he doesn’t take his massage work very seriously. I do not recommend. A few highlights:

Easy to schedule.

So-so massage. Not skilled. Very little pressure, low quality. Not bad or painful or anything, just not worth a standard range massage fee IMHO.

Music had ads. Who doesn’t love a good half dozen plugs for the Home Depot while they’re trying to relax?

Massage space was an afterthought. He massages in his office in a business park in Medical District area where he works as a meteorologist. It has green screens and everything. Not a great environment.

Pics are sorely outdated, and bad quality to begin with. I wasn’t primarily interested in his looks as an important part of my session, and he’s not bad looking in any way, but I do feel it’s only fair to note he’s a little different looking in person.

Rather mechanical ending. Meh. He offered a little mutual touch at the end which didn’t interest me, otherwise clothed the whole time. Mutual nude and/or mutual touch is nice at times and I know others rather enjoy it, so there you go. Really this part of the experience is the least important to me.

• 5 months later...

Just echoing these sentiments.

My experience was quite some time ago.

I did not have MT experience but did have HE experience. The massage table did not have sheets on it so my body was sticking to the table and it was very uncomfortable/cold. After the bland HE, Justin proceeded to the shared office bathroom to get paper towels for clean up. Would not repeat.

I had a similar experience.  I think there was a thin towel on the massage table, no sheet.  Being massaged in his office didn’t feel relaxing.  Happy ending was perfunctory and mechanical.  I never went back.  (It’s not my worst massage experience though).  Dallas has so many better options for both therapeutic and sensual.