Angel in LA

• 1 month later...

@TooSchoolForCool — hey dude! 

@Harryinny - just tame private pics? All and well i think.  I’ve seen tame private pics before and they were giving out more to others (based on DMs from other forum members) and all-out-there photos and zilch during the massage.  

My curiousity is getting the best of me.  Before I take one for the team…anyone been to Angelsu? Thank you in advance :) 

6 hours ago, TennisPro35 said:

@TooSchoolForCool — hey dude! 

@Harryinny - just tame private pics? All and well i think.  I’ve seen tame private pics before and they were giving out more to others (based on DMs from other forum members) and all-out-there photos and zilch during the massage.  

My curiousity is getting the best of me.  Before I take one for the team…anyone been to Angelsu? Thank you in advance :) 

Hey @TennisPro35!!  I have not seen him!  Sorry!  But please report back if you take the plunge!!

Confirmed it’s ok outcalls for him - just texted him for info. Rates are what you’d expect in the LA area - $130 1hr (most are at $150) then 90min $180, 120 min $240.  The option for 120min seems like this may verge into a different kind of session.   I’m back in SoCal next week from a quick vacay and i’ll schedule one. 

some suggestive private pics and a full-on frontal shot.  

Edited by TennisPro35