411 on Lisandroou - new to ATL

n2guysnatl

I scheduled a time with him last week.  He said he was in midtown.  Then hr gave his address.  He was in a hotel just south of downtown...ok, so he's new to Atlanta, perhaps an understandable thing.  Then, one hour before the meeting as I was preparing to leave for the meeting, he send notice of a new hotel...this time, in downtown Atlanta.  I arrived at the hotel and texted I was there.  He said to give him  a few more minutes as the was "still getting ready."  Then, about 5-6 minutes later he texted to go to 3rd floor.  (bit umusual, but ok).  Arriving on the 3rd floor, I waited a bit, then texted for room number.  A couple of  minutes later he texted a number.  By this time I am a little concerned that there 's something  strange about this.

Go to the room and knock.  No answer, Wait.  Knock again, no answer.  Text again. He responds he doesn't see me.  I tell him I am at his door.  No response.  I leave,  and return to car. Text him that I don't understand.    He response is that if he gave  me the right room number I wouldn't have gone through with the meeting.   I the told him I didn't know what game he was playing, but that I was finished playing and leaving hotel.  I did.   No response. 

SO...I'd just be careful if attempting to hire him.    But I sure won't try again.  

14 minutes ago, ButchAtl said:

I scheduled a time with him last week.  He said he was in midtown.  Then hr gave his address.  He was in a hotel just south of downtown...ok, so he's new to Atlanta, perhaps an understandable thing.  Then, one hour before the meeting as I was preparing to leave for the meeting, he send notice of a new hotel...this time, in downtown Atlanta.  I arrived at the hotel and texted I was there.  He said to give him  a few more minutes as the was "still getting ready."  Then, about 5-6 minutes later he texted to go to 3rd floor.  (bit umusual, but ok).  Arriving on the 3rd floor, I waited a bit, then texted for room number.  A couple of  minutes later he texted a number.  By this time I am a little concerned that there 's something  strange about this.

Go to the room and knock.  No answer, Wait.  Knock again, no answer.  Text again. He responds he doesn't see me.  I tell him I am at his door.  No response.  I leave,  and return to car. Text him that I don't understand.    He response is that if he gave  me the right room number I wouldn't have gone through with the meeting.   I the told him I didn't know what game he was playing, but that I was finished playing and leaving hotel.  I did.   No response. 

SO...I'd just be careful if attempting to hire him.    But I sure won't try again.  

Thanks for the info.  I'll pass. Weird.