Gaiety Lineup

NY Observer
This topic is 8875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest assmaster

How can you say that its a good lineup if that asshole Kirk is there. Hes such a cheap little whore. They would do well not to have that sort at the Gaeity. Dayton is super.

I wouldn't go with Kirk EVER, but I think he puts on an entertaining show. I like Dayton too, good show, but I think he is probably too wild for me.

My favorites were Mikael, Travis, Sylvain and Jake (not fair to have 4 favorites, is it?)

One dancer does not make a good or bad show. It would be rare that I loved all 7.

Guest assmaster

I'll likely be there this weekend I'll let you know what I thought.I agree with you Kirk is agood dancer but He"s also a Little Chiseler. I just think people need to be warned BIG TIME.

Assmaster;

I agree with you about Kirk. I have been tipped off about him, and I have only been there once when he was there. He breezed out after a finale and gave my his business card as he walked passed me. I immediately ripped it up and threw it away, which the other dancers got a big kick out of. The other dancers don't like him either.

Although I agree with you about Dayton being incredible looking, I went with him about a year ago and have to say that it was my worst Gaeity experience ever. He charged $300 (I was expecting $200), and he asked for the money up front. I should have sent him away then, but I paid him because he was already in my room, and he is hot. He was totally not into anything except talking about himself. He was completely passive and unresponsive. he was a total waste of money, and caused me to give up the Gaiety for a while. That was just my experieince.

As an experieinced Gaiety customer, I have had a few sessions with dancers that were disappointing, but not bad, and many many more that have been incrediblely great. Dayton was the worst of all.

So it seems as the weekday lineup has two very good looking men who are chiselers.

As my friend NYO knows, I will come down from Boston to see some special dancers (Jason, Kevin or Dominick from Montreal, or Austin from LA), but this weeks lineup will have me staying at home, and waiting for warmer weather in Montreal.

How about telling us more about who's good and who isn't. I only get to NYC several times a year and it is good to know who to look for.

Hiya Jeejer,

We all have somewhat different perceptions of who's good. Write me with what your type is and I can certainly give you my thoughts.

I agree with Paul Revere about Domenick, but I haven't been with his other two recommendations.

My favorite is Matthew who is scheduled to be there next week :) Unfortunately for me, I have a lot of others I like.

You can write me at NYObsrvr@aol.com

Archived