Rob in New York

Quiet

5 hours ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

As promised I am reporting  that I just got a massage by Rob and everything was perfect . The scheduling was easy and direct via text . The hotel room he is at was clean and the massage bed immaculate . But the best part is his massage . He has magic hands in my opinion . He took care of every part of my body in a professional yet sensual way . He was very courteous and attentive . If you are looking for something more I guess it would be up to him . I just wanted a great massage and he delivered .

Thanks for sharing. I believe you are referencing RobCMTNY, correct?  This thread may have confused two Robs. 

48 minutes ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

You are correct 

109667_1583468138_xruqkwsabs.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Hey guys: This is not the often-problematic Rob from NY and Miami that this thread is about. Look at the first post in this thread on the previous page: We’ve all been talking about the following Rob who advertises on MasseurFinder only, not RentMasseur:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/

Edited by Cliff
Clarifying with a link

27 minutes ago, Cliff said:

Hey guys: This is not the often-problematic Rob from NY and Miami that this thread is about. Look at the first post in this thread on the previous page: We’ve all been talking about the following Rob who advertises on MasseurFinder only, not RentMasseur:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/

Oops , another Rob . I apologize for the confusion!