Rob in New York

Quiet

Been around quite a while. Search his MF number 22554, you’ll find very mixed reviews. Oddly, his ad starts with

“4 hand massage is our specialty”

But zero discussion of a second person after that.

And wonder what happens in minutes 61 to 90 of his 90 minute massage? He wants an additional $125 while the hourly rate is $160.

Edited by EVdude

46 minutes ago, EVdude said:

Benn around quite a while. Search his MF number 22554, you’ll find very mixed reviews. Oddly, his ad starts with

“4 hand massage is our specialty”

But zero discussion of a second person after that.

And wonder what happens in minutes 61 to 90 of his 90 minute massage? He wants an additional $125 while the hourly rate is $160.

Give Rob a shout and ask him these very reasonable questions and let us all know!

2 hours ago, EVdude said:

9 minutes ago, nycman said:

That’s a shame. I much prefer 90 min over 60 min, but I abhor poor math skills.

Why would you assume it is poor math? Providing a quality massage gets progressively harder as your hands and joints get tired from exertion.  Which is why some masseurs refuse to do 90 minutes - they only do 60 minutes max. (And probably why some of them flip the switch early to a more erotic experience - it is easier!) It makes total sense to charge more for the additional effort.

IMG_1551.gif.747f1e723c978c73793966ff92eb21f7.gif

I asked someone here directly about him and he said he was hot af and a complete mess. Flakey, would cancel at the last minute, was on drugs (tweaked out)  at one of their sessions. 

But who knows, give it a whirl

27 minutes ago, Roose71 said:

I asked someone here directly about him and he said he was hot af and a complete mess. Flakey, would cancel at the last minute, was on drugs (tweaked out)  at one of their sessions. 

But who knows, give it a whirl

I got in touch with Rob and he assured me that the problems in his past are in the past.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Cliff said:

No, I tried but he did not seem to want the business. He answered my first text with information on pricing and the availability of a 4-handed massage then would not return my texts to actually schedule the massage. Got fed up and booked someone else. 

Yep. As of now, the same experience. Sent him message and no response for 2 days. 

3 hours ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

I had a massage with him a few months ago in a hotel he was staying at near me in fidi . Great massage skills, great muscular body and the communication was straight forward and professional as was the massage.  He usually texts me to let me when he in town but I haven’t been able to see him again due to my own schedule . If I manage to see him again this week while he is here I will post about the experience. So far I have nothing bad to say . I didn’t notice any drug related attitude and he seems really healthy plus in great shape . 

How were the sensual elements? With those rates, I'd expect him to be totally comfortable with nudity & MT.

His rate for 90 minutes is insane. If he hates doing it so much, he shouldn't offer it. Another explanation could be that more sensuality is offered with longer appointments, but I doubt it.

In any case, I avoid the flaky ones. Massage is about relaxation and enjoyment. Annoyance while scheduling or not knowing how the masseur will behave during the appointment is a major mood killer for me.

6 hours ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

I can only speak for my own experience . He was on time and the communication was easy . He has a great healthy muscular body , he was in his underwear that eventually came off and used a massage table in his hotel room . Sensual element were offered but I was enjoining the massage a lot and didn’t need anything else .

My experience was similar, he started in his underwear but almost midway I opted for the upgrade and for the rest of the hour he delivered my money's worth.

He's this masculine, muscular, alpha type, all man...to this day one of the best experiences I've ever had with a masseur.  Top 3 for sure.

I wish he was consistent, which according to others he is not, because when he's on his game, he's one of the best.

27 minutes ago, FLJock said:

My experience was similar, he started in his underwear but almost midway I opted for the upgrade and for the rest of the hour he delivered my money's worth.

He's this masculine, muscular, alpha type, all man...to this day one of the best experiences I've ever had with a masseur.  Top 3 for sure.

I wish he was consistent, which according to others he is not, because when he's on his game, he's one of the best.

Was there an upsell during the massage or was this all explained at the outset?

Curious minds want to know the charge and any other details 😉

47 minutes ago, Capitano said:

Was there an upsell during the massage or was this all explained at the outset?

Curious minds want to know the charge and any other details 😉

He said for an xtra $40 the briefs come off, but he told me when I got there and I was a little put off by it, this was pre-Covid when a $160 starting point for a massage was a lot, so I passed.  His hands felt SOOO good though that I said yes during...and the rest is a smile inducing memory every time I come on here and write about him ☺️

Still kinda new and don't know what proper forum decorum is so if you want details feel free to message me.