New RentMasseur feature

ButchAtl

According to the menu on the RentMasseur home page, this is a new feature that lists the most recent masseur reviews.   But,  along with the "new" feature, there seems to be another change associated with this.  

Previously, I appreciated that as a RentMasseur paying member,  you could click on "all previous reviews" of a particular masseur and see the comments along with the price paid as well as other details not included in the main page reviews.   This ability seems to have been removed as of today. 

Whether a glitch  (I hope),  or a intended change, you no loger see the details listed above -  only the actual review words.    The price paid was a very useful way of getting a "feel" of prices being paid for a particular masseur...especially so in the new era of so many masseurs listing "ask" as their rate. 

Is this perhaps a delayed reaction to the Rentboy raid and US law,  where prices are lo longer available on RentMen?   (Still hoping its just a glitch as a result of adding this "new" feature. )

Those features (price paid) helped to see if there were other options in the “menu” - either to deter or allure my/our needs for that day.  The massage type - not so much - since a sensual massage (and extras-giver) masseur friend of mine says he appreciates the “therapeutic” entries to help him establish that he really is certified and gives a great massage (or maybe it’s a ymmv situation). Whenever i do leave reviews on rentmasseur, if it just gets a tad bit sensual, it’s an automatic “ sensual” massage categorization even if the masseur only advertises therapeutic.

I’m guessing we’ll all have to get these info now from our forum/community friends.