ProfessionalLMT in Atlanta

Wanderoz

Saw him several times several years ago when he was starting out and lived in Atlanta. .  Not bad massage, and after a few visits more was offered.  

He lived in Seattle I think for several years and apparently is now back in Atlanta.  He now has both a RentMasseur and RentMen ad. 

I  contacted him for an appointment during a visit to Atlanta right before he apparently decided to move back,  and everything was set.  The day of, when he sent the address, he stated that he required payment before the session.  This was something he had not peviously done in our meetings, and a deal breaker for me,  so I cancelled.  I got a few nasty replies and name calling before he blocked me.  FIne with me.    I assumed he didn't remember I was among his first clients. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/12/2023 at 9:17 AM, ButchAtl said:

Saw him several times several years ago when he was starting out and lived in Atlanta. .  Not bad massage, and after a few visits more was offered.  

He lived in Seattle I think for several years and apparently is now back in Atlanta.  He now has both a RentMasseur and RentMen ad. 

I  contacted him for an appointment during a visit to Atlanta right before he apparently decided to move back,  and everything was set.  The day of, when he sent the address, he stated that he required payment before the session.  This was something he had not peviously done in our meetings, and a deal breaker for me,  so I cancelled.  I got a few nasty replies and name calling before he blocked me.  FIne with me.    I assumed he didn't remember I was among his first clients. 

VERY smart to cancel.  Had a VERY bad experience with this person today.  He's a con artist.

• 5 months later...