William in NYC

EVdude

• 6 months later...

Since I had a meeting on Wall St decided to take one for the team. Not much to lose given the ridiculously low rates for a private masseur. Well worth it… tad older than the pics. English is not his first language but has a sweet demeanor. Works out of a nice 8th Fl office steps from the 6 Bowling Green subway. Didn’t give him any direction. B+ massage, more shiatsu / pressure point style rather than long strokes. Wasn’t expecting much on the extras and half way through the 90 min session decided I was right… zero sensual elements. He was extremely thorough front and back. And then was surprised that at some point he had lost his shorts and pretty expertly transitioned to the happy happy, and continued massaging after. 

Edited by EVdude

• 2 weeks later...

I had a masssge session with William yesterday afternoon.  I agree with all of the comments above.  William performs a very thorough serious massage.  He really got into joints, bones and muscles.  I was surprised that he didn't use any lotion, cream or oil during the massage.  As much as i don't like a greasy, oily feeling requiring a shower after the massage, i felt the need for some moisturizing cream/lotion especially performing such a deep, thorough massage.  I mentioned this to William at the end and he said he prefers not to.  You cannot have a real conversation with him since his English is limited.  The studio he uses is adequate and spacious.  I gave him $100 and he was most appreciative.  Definitely worth a try at that price point.  I will repeat.

4 hours ago, d.anders said:

I get the attractive price, but I can't see anything else in his ad that arouses curiosity let alone action. I'm baffled on this one.

I always look for bargains if at all possible.  William provided a better massage than those at double or triple the price.  If you are looking for a good massage at a rock bottom price, go for it.  If you want a good conversationalist, music, hot towels, shower, some additional playfulness, then don't.  He's a nice looking Asian gent, kind demeanor and overall, a good experience.  I say certainly worth a try.

I had an appointment in FiDi so gave William a try while I was in the area. It's a very no-frills set-up, but he's a nice, accommodating guy with training. The massage was adequate and he definitely worked out a few knots I had in my shoulders. My guess is he's tailored the experience for men who work in the area: he doesn't use any oil/lotion (until the end of the massage), so you can go back to work or head home without feeling oily or perfume-y. 

I would go back if I was in the area, but not compelled to make a detour. 

5 hours ago, nycmassageme said:

he doesn't use any oil/lotion (until the end of the massage)

Funny, I hadn’t noticed that fact in my session with him, but reflecting back , that was indeed the case and had zero issues with it.