Art in Honolulu

SamMiller213

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, SamMiller213 said:

I tried Art. I wouldn’t repeat nor recommend. Bizarre style massage and while therapeutic only he appears to be a closet case as he teases quite a bit during the session.

He’s been on my list for my next trip to Hawaii so thanks for this update.

Not sure how to even explain it. He basically massages your shoulders and upper back at the same time he runs the other hand up and down your inner thigh. He states that you will get aroused and that it’s natural but it’s important for you to not ejaculate and to channel that energy. As he's doing this, he’s frequently “bumping into you”. 

I’ve had a few other MMA guys give massages before and they always seem to be the ones who claim their “straight”, but seem to get off in a sense rubbing other guys and seeing other guys naked. There seems to be some sort of trend between MMA and some hetero-flexibility.

1 hour ago, SamMiller213 said:

Not sure how to even explain it. He basically massages your shoulders and upper back at the same time he runs the other hand up and down your inner thigh. He states that you will get aroused and that it’s natural but it’s important for you to not ejaculate and to channel that energy. As he's doing this, he’s frequently “bumping into you”. 

His masseurfinder.com ad is gone. Did you find another link to his massage profile?