RentMassuer settings: how to only see people in town?

Moke

Sorry for the dumb question. When I peruse my local city, I see tons of ads for guys who aren’t in town now but plan to be in the future - sometimes a month away. Is there a setting I can toggle to only see guys that are in town today?  And not Dubai, etc?  I’m afraid the “Available Now” setting means just turned on as available but I want to filter for IN TOWN TODAY. thanks!!  

A partial solution is to select “sort by distance” under filters. The results are prioritized with platinum/gold members first and regular members second - and it sometimes also includes fake ads with their location set in your city…but it can give you a general idea of who’s actually in town. Provided that you’re comfortable sharing your location.  

In a similar vein, I find it frustrating that both RentMasseur and MasseurFinder have Los Angeles and West Hollywood as separate "regions" and while most providers in the area list themselves in both, there so some who only have their profile in one of the other so you do not get complete local search results without doing separate searches for both Los Angeles and West Hollywood.