Illicit Derek from Las Vegas

Lavioliste

I recently had my second session with Derek, and I must say, it surpassed my already high expectations. I find it hard to believe that the second time could be even better than the first, but Derek managed to make it happen. From the moment you meet him, you can tell he exudes masculinity, but his extremely personal and technical approach is more magnetic that his captivating looks. His expertise and his unwavering focus on providing an exceptional client experience is clearly his priority. 

Derek has recently moved to a new space, and it's a significant improvement from his previous location. The new space is private, secluded, and exquisitely furnished. It creates an ambiance that instantly puts you at ease and prepares you for the other worldly indulgent experience ahead. Instead of a conventional massage table, Derek employs a traditional bed, which allows him to utilize his entire body to perform the massage. This unique approach adds an extra layer of sensuality and intimacy to the session.

In terms of technique, Derek's skills are truly exceptional. His hands seem to possess an innate understanding of the human body, and his touch is both soothing and invigorating. He masterfully blends various massage techniques to create a deeply rejuvenating experience. The level of relaxation and pleasure I experienced during the session was truly out of this world.

What sets Derek apart is not just his technical proficiency but also his ability to create a safe and comfortable space for his clients. He pays attention to their needs, desires, and boundaries, ensuring that each session is tailored to their individual preferences. Derek's dedication to his clients' satisfaction is evident in every aspect of his work, and it contributes significantly to the overall experience.

I wholeheartedly recommend Derek to anyone seeking an extraordinary sensual and erotic massage experience. He is a gifted therapist who is committed to making his clients feel renewed, invigorated, and completely content in his presence. Don't miss out on the opportunity to spend time with this exceptional professional who will undoubtedly leave you wanting more and more.

https://rentmasseur.com/ILLICIT

IMG_7071.png

IMG_7072.png

• 2 weeks later...