411 on ALPHASHAUN

LFABWC

Not sure how helpful this is but I too remember seeing a few of those photo's on a RM profile and remember the specific substance of the text commentary being nearly identical.  This was probably back in ~2016/2017 timeframe though and potentially before I was aware/participant of this site though i may have seen like one or two Daddy's Reviews on him. At that time the profile did not show any face pictures but again others are the same.

I am trying to remember what the profile name to be helpful. I was on the fence about hiring him because;

1) I was new and feared tremendously about getting ripped off.

2) He didn't have face pictures in the profile.

3) We were not in the same city at the time and because of #1 and #2, I really was concerned about the risk of the financial committment of flying him out to where i lived.

BUT i will say that we advanced our communication to the point that we spoke for at least an hour chatting/negotiating/vibing about a meeting.

It was late at night and I distinctly recall traveling for work and being in a hotel room and commenting that we had been on the phone for >45 mins and I needed to go to bed and we laughed about it but kept talking.

It was all respectful and fun and we had at least two calls but I just couldn't pull the financial trigger as he was expensive (even for now) but I remember I loved the banter.

Honestly i think it didn't happen as we were both relatively new and feeling our way through that type of long distance encounter.

• 4 weeks later...