411 - AILAN

Jayse

So I met with him and decided to take a chance. I felt his pics looked better, but still nice body and okay face.  Kisses and a major bottom.  I wanted to flip fuck but he couldn't get too hard.  he may have had a client before me.  never sure, but the pics made his dick look huge.  so quite bummed.  but if you are looking for a nice bubble ass to fuck he def has it.

Met up with him before I read SFChinois comment, found him to be immature, not very relaxing and he had performance issues. Whole session was less than 30 minutes. Lame. Would not waste your time/money on this one.

Yes, see my message before yours.  I was hoping to flip fuck since his dick looked huge in the pic, but he really is more a power bottom than anything else.  He couldn't get all that hard so not sure if the dick pic was real or not.  Def a nice fat and juicy ass to fuck.

• 1 month later...

When I was in LA I contacted him.... he is F'ing CRAZY!!! I asked to verify through a video chat and he called then hung up right away. He then started texting me and was very odd... I said thanks but no. I didn't commit to meeting. He started harrasing me and threating to out me... I said go right ahead, I am already out LOL! He kept insisting I pay him as he gave up 3 clients for me... all this when I said no right off the bat. He does look hot and would have loved to have topped that nice bubble of his but I would say seeing him would be a huge NO from me... the man is nuts!