Best masseurs in Atlanta?

dk582

Traveling to ATL for work in about a month and looking to find a good masseur for an erotic massage. Could do outcall since I'll be at a hotel. Anyone in Atlanta or been to Atlanta have any good recommendations? Apologies if there is already a thread with a similar topic - I didn't see one while browsing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 6:54 PM, Italiano said:

OH YES! I saw him when he was in NYC for a few months. So disappointed when he told me he was moving out of the Big Apple, I could not remember where he went. Outstanding man!! Great masseur and SUPER hot.

I just stumbled on this guys profile.  I was gobsmacked.  Would love to hear more for my next trip to ATL.  So curious how big that monster is - MASSIVE!!

3 hours ago, mystery_man said:

I just stumbled on this guys profile.  I was gobsmacked.  Would love to hear more for my next trip to ATL.  So curious how big that monster is - MASSIVE!!

He looks like his pics. Hot and massive EVERYWHERE. GREAT massage, of course strong, throrugh. And he is NOT shy...

On 6/6/2023 at 3:54 PM, Bbuilderbro said:
210874_1670295356_p9ex5jdyaf.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Hands down best therapeutic I've gotten. Ive used him a few times now

Agree 100%   His rate is pretty high though for a "therapeutic only" rate, fully clothes no anything at the end

But if you want a truly great massage from a skilled masseur, he is your man

On 5/8/2023 at 8:25 AM, LaCapGuy87 said:

Mike has a really good strong, deep tissue. Great energy. Kind. Easy to connect with and schedule.

I kinda have to slightly disagree here.  First visit was amazing (awesome massage). They progressively started going down hill

Many times he was late. I get to this place, which is hard to get up to his apt.  He is SUPER discreet and sneaks you in and out.  You cant talk loud or "moan" at the end.

When I get there (for my agreed upon time), table wasn't set up. He then EVERY visit decides now is the time to make his protein shake.

The last time I sat in the parking garage for 20 minutes after the appt. I was just leaving when he said come up - but yet still wasn't ready

There is something else SUPER quirky which I'm not comfortable sharing here BUT was confirmed with another member

First few times as said were great.    Doubt I will go back

FYI... his updated body (whatever routine he did) is WORKING.  His body is F-in amazing (pics dont do him  justtice)

On 5/7/2023 at 6:25 AM, Italiano said:

My favorite: 

129548_1660571990_xxvrxm2atf.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

While its been a while since I saw him, he was always great.  No complaints.   He used to live around the corner from me which made it super convenient.

I keep meaning to rebook with him.  Every time I look, he shows as out of town. I hope to catch up with him soon

On 5/8/2023 at 6:54 AM, Italiano said:

OH YES! I saw him when he was in NYC for a few months. So disappointed when he told me he was moving out of the Big Apple, I could not remember where he went. Outstanding man!! Great masseur and SUPER hot.

I have seen his profile but never gave it much thought.  Thanks for sharing. May I ask what made the massage so amazing (PM if you want)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have any recos for any of the hotel spas and massage therapists? Was looking for the whole spa experience and a good massage, but wouldn’t hurt if the therapist was easy on the eyes. Obviously not expecting MT and HE in that type of biz. TIA. 

On 6/5/2023 at 9:26 AM, dk582 said:

Bumping this up. Heading to Atlanta for work this week and curious if anyone has any more suggestions.

So who did you meet with in June? Who else did you contact?

Information and feedback are the currency of this forum! 😊

Edited by Marc in Calif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bumping this discussion.  May be in Atlanta next month.  A couple of the guys discussed above are no longer advertising (JonATL and Evann).

Looking for a unicorn:  Talented masseur, well built, and leaves you happy.  To the extent location makes a difference, will be staying by the airport.

I get the impression from the discussions here that, while Atlanta has more than its share of advertised masseurs with beautiful bodies, most/many of them are lacking in the actual massage department.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/4/2024 at 11:27 AM, ButchAtl said:

Evann is still here...just changed his name to Evant.

A good choice  closer to the airport are would be this guy:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

I did not have a particularly good experience with Fabio.  Some of his pics on RM are over a decade old.  

• 2 months later...