JSun Tantric Massage in LA/Long Beach

uclablueyes

I've booked him before. I have had other tantric experiences, so I kind of knew what to expect, especially since erotic was greyed out on his profile. I had a very positive experience and I would recommend him with the caveat that it's more sensual and to expect it to be more "spiritual"

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/30/2023 at 6:35 AM, TectonicThrust said:

While I don’t have a ton of experience with tantric massage, I agree with uclablueyes. My massage from Jsun was out of this world. Incredibly sensual. I did the two hour massage which I highly recommend. Totally worth the drive to Long Beach for those of us in LA who typically don’t need to travel far to get a massage.

This was exactly my experience. One of the best massages I've ever had

7 hours ago, TonyDown said:

Not erotic 

Not therapeutic 

Best massage ever

Rate = ask

He offers a 2hr tantric massage experience for $250. I went with that (plus tip) and that’s what I recommend. If you read his reviews on RM that seems to be the consensus. It’s a great deal. Because he has a unique technique, it’s hard to categorize as erotic, sensual or therapeutic because there are elements of each depending on how you define them. To be clear, don’t expect sex. But you can expect a lot of body to body contact that results in an amazing HE.