Miami Chulo muscle man

NJmusclelover

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, tallandark said:

Hired him in Miami last week. Cold fish. Arrogant. Total dud. 

Interesting. Maybe it’s a your mileage may vary situation. I can see where he could come across a bit low-key, but we always had a good rapport and the sex was really good. But I suppose if I was looking for him to be really outgoing and high energy, I would be disappointed. We clicked, at least for me. And that, quite honestly, is not something that happens all that often. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2023 at 10:23 AM, NJmusclelover said:

Texted me and said he lost his phone 

child you need to confront this man for telling you that he lost his phone by way of a text because of he is texting you and truly lost his phone then he is texting you from somebody else's phone which mean now that person has your number. And that won't allow for any discussion for anybody in this triangle. lol. kidding but what a damn excuse. Sorry you had to experience that. 

23 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

child you need to confront this man for telling you that he lost his phone by way of a text because of he is texting you and truly lost his phone then he is texting you from somebody else's phone which mean now that person has your number. And that won't allow for any discussion for anybody in this triangle. lol. kidding but what a damn excuse. Sorry you had to experience that. 

You can also text from a tablet. 

57 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

You can also text from a tablet. 

You shush...no you can't...wait a minute..hold on...ill be right back.... almost there...coming back...I'm here now...guess what? Call me a scholar...I just learnt something new. Now for grammar lessons. LOL. 

In all honesty my comment earlier was a jab at his awful excuse. I don't buy it. I even said kidding earlier. Anyhow I have to get another shot of stoli. Nite night.